Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cozying Up To Fall

I've been featured as a guest blogger on Jess's blog ~ Frugal Flourish. Thank you, Jess! Hop on over and check out her fabulous blog & my tutorial on making a great fall centerpiece.



Pin It


Here's the link to type into your browser window or you can click on the title of this post (Cozying Up To Fall) at the top and it will take you to Jess's blog. http://frugalflourish.blogspot.com/2010/09/guest-blogger-kimberly-from-extra-extra.html

Have you visited Starbucks for their Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? They're back...

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh- I love decorating for fall. Love the frugal ideas too. I'll have to hop over and take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,

    I'm following your blog now so I'll post a comment on there, too.

    XO,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and I read every single one. Comments are moderated in order to prevent Spam. Thank you for spending time on my blog. XO ~Kimberly